By William, MS, RN, LMT, AHN-BC, AGPCNP-BC, CCRN-CMC Rosa
Explores the nice strength for nursing involvement in selling international health.
This distinct textual content elucidates the connection among worldwide nursing and international overall healthiness, underscoring the importance of nurses’ contributions in furthering the Post-2015 schedule of the United international locations relating to worldwide overall healthiness infrastructures, and analyzing myriad possibilities for nurses to advertise the 17 Sustainable improvement ambitions (SDGs) and foster wellbeing and fitness and fit environments all over the world. whereas earlier nursing literature has emphasised nursing’s strength involvement and impression within the international area, this is often the 1st publication to spot, validate, and advertise nurses’ proactive and multidimensional paintings in furthering present transnational ambitions for advancing overall healthiness on an international scale.
The ebook contains an advent to international health and wellbeing, explanation of phrases and roles, views on schooling, examine, and conception on the topic of worldwide nursing, a historical past of the partnership among the United countries and the nursing career, an in-depth exploration of the 17 SDGs and appropriate nursing initiatives, in addition to a number of chapters on making a imaginative and prescient for 2030 and past. it really is in response to fresh and rising advancements within the transnational nursing neighborhood, and establishes, in the course of the writings of esteemed worldwide wellbeing and fitness and nursing students, a holistic discussion approximately possibilities for nurses to extend their roles as swap brokers and leaders within the cross-cultural and international context. the private reflections of participants animate such themes as worldwide overall healthiness ethics, the position of worrying in a sustainable international, making a shared humanity, cultural humility, and plenty of others.
- Key Features:
- Examines, for the 1st time, nursing’s position in all the 17 SDGs
- Integrates overseas tasks delineating nursing’s function sooner or later of worldwide health
- Creates possibilities for nurses to redefine their contributions to worldwide health
- Includes own reflections to develop views and invite transnational techniques to expert development
- Distills brief, functional, and evidence-based chapters describing international possibilities for nurses in perform, schooling, and research
Read or Download A New Era in Global Health: Nursing and the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development PDF
Best nursing books
This e-book is a part of the reworking Nursing perform sequence, written in particular to aid nursing scholars at the new measure programme. Health coverage can look advanced and distant from nursing perform. This publication demystifies well-being coverage and is helping you know how coverage judgements relate on your day-by-day perform.
The Cultural, Ethnic, and spiritual Reference handbook is authored by means of a nurse in detail conscious of the demanding situations confronted via healthcare companies as they try to convey culturally powerfuble care and higher comprehend sufferer variety within the face of frenzied schedules. This version of the Cultural, Ethnic, and spiritual Reference guide continues the hugely profitable and wanted conciseness of earlier variants whereas construction upon the main lately to be had healthcare-related info and information for every crew incorporated.
Drawing upon her adventure as a winning nurse entrepreneur and company mentor in either the USA and China, in addition to distilling from millions of years of old chinese language enterprise knowledge, Lily Huang service RN, MA, provides unencumber! Nurse marketers, Reclaim Your Hidden strength, an easy-to-use advisor jam-packed with actionable intelligence for nurse marketers looking source of revenue, appreciate, and independence.
That includes new co-editor Piyush Patel, MD, the up to date version of Cottrell and Patel's Neuroanesthesia maintains to function the definitive reference in this vital box of drugs. Clinically orientated chapters are in actual fact geared up and canopy key medical issues, case displays, and discussions, providing the entire and authoritative counsel you want to make sure optimum perioperative safeguard for neurosurgical sufferers.
- Das Psychobiographische Pflegemodell nach Erwin Böhm: „Verwirrt nicht die Verwirrten“ (German Edition)
- Gedoppelte Agenten: Soziale Arbeit zwischen Trägerstrukturen und Adressatenerwartungen am Beispiel des Erziehungsbeistands nach § 30 SGB VIII (German Edition)
- Traditionelle und moderne Führungsstile des Managements im Vergleich. Die besondere Führung im Rettungsdienst (German Edition)
- Psychosocial Nursing Care: A Guide To Nursing The Whole Person
- Casemanagement: Welche Gründe sprechen für die Einführung?: Vor- und Nachteile einer Implementierung im Krankenhaus (German Edition)
- Dienstplanung leicht gemacht: Wege zu einer erfolgreichen Arbeitsorganisation (PflegeManagement kompakt) (German Edition)
Extra info for A New Era in Global Health: Nursing and the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
A New Era in Global Health: Nursing and the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development by William, MS, RN, LMT, AHN-BC, AGPCNP-BC, CCRN-CMC Rosa