By Rajesh Prasad Rastogi,Datta Madamwar,Ashok Pandey
Algal eco-friendly Chemistry: contemporary growth in Biotechnology provides rising info on eco-friendly algal know-how for the construction of numerous chemical substances, metabolites, and different items of industrial price. This ebook describes and emphasizes the rising info on eco-friendly algal know-how, with a unique emphasis at the creation of numerous chemical substances, metabolites, and items from algae and cyanobacteria.
Topics featured within the ebook are highly precious for researchers and scientists within the box of algal eco-friendly chemistry, with many no longer coated in present educational experiences. it's a precise resource of knowledge for scientists, researchers, and biotechnologists who're trying to find the advance of recent applied sciences in bioremediation, green and substitute biofuels, biofertilizers, biogenic biocides, bioplastics, cosmeceuticals, sunscreens, antibiotics, anti-aging, and an array of different biotechnologically very important chemical compounds for human lifestyles and their contiguous setting. This booklet is a smart asset for college students, researchers, and biotechnologists.
- Discusses high-value chemical compounds from algae and their commercial applications
- Explores the potential for algae as a renewable resource of bioenergy and biofuels
- Considers the opportunity of algae as feed and super-food
- Presents the function of triggers and cues to algal metabolic pathways
- Includes advancements within the use of algae as bio-filters
Read Online or Download Algal Green Chemistry: Recent Progress in Biotechnology PDF
Similar manufacturing books
No description on hand
Ceramics, with their specific homes and various purposes, carry the aptitude to revolutionize many industries, together with automobile and semiconductors. for plenty of functions, ceramics may substitute metals and different fabrics which are extra simply and inexpensively machined. although, present ceramic machining tools stay cost-prohibitive.
Fresh advancements at Enterride’s path Rider Memphis Operation received Pete furnish, the path Rider Plant supervisor, and his staff a bit extra time, yet Pete knew even more used to be had to store the plant. They wanted a step forward, a real video game changer. Then an individual instructed Pete a couple of technique referred to as 3P which may result in remarkable development whilst applied in the course of significant swap courses.
This court cases brings jointly 80 seven chosen articles awarded on the joint meetings of the sixth overseas convention on electric and regulate Engineering (ICECE2015) and the 4th foreign convention on fabrics technological know-how and production (ICMSM2015), which was once held in Shanghai, China, in the course of August 14–15 2015.
- Solids Level Measurement and Detection Handbook
- Maschinendynamik (German Edition)
- The Lean 3P Advantage: A Practitioner's Guide to the Production Preparation Process
- Residential Ventilation Handbook: Ventilation to Improve Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Standard Handbook of Plant Engineering (McGraw-Hill Standard Handbooks)
Additional resources for Algal Green Chemistry: Recent Progress in Biotechnology
Algal Green Chemistry: Recent Progress in Biotechnology by Rajesh Prasad Rastogi,Datta Madamwar,Ashok Pandey